Saturday, July 17, 2010

paninis and near floods

Last night was crazy. I went to a concert at an outdoor amphitheater and poured. No, it more than poured, it was a deluge. It rained so hard it hurt. But up till that point it was fun. We only got to listen to about three songs before the band had to leave the stage because of lightning. Oh well.

There wasn't really anything exiting that happened during the day. I made scrambled eggs for lunch.


Sprinkled with a little bit of this:


I know that it's not really good for you, but I believe in bad things in moderation. I doesn't do anything too bad to have just a little bit.


Then I snacked on another one of my new yogurts.

new yogurts.

In preparation for show, I made an early panini dinner.


These were really really good. They were ham, goat cheese, mustard and tomato. I don't have a panini press, so I cook them up in a pan and smush them with a heavy stone wrapped in tin foil. It works like a charm.

My program tells me I need to go for a run today, so I'm off to go be active. Have a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment