Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i feel like a cripple

I'm really not doing well in the health department this summer. Yesterday I dropped my bike and strained my back trying to pick it up. That thing is heavy! I looked it up, it weighs nearly 400 lbs. Yeah my back hurts. My steady diet of Aleve has made it a bit more difficult to make fabulous food.

I made some eggs for lunch.


With a bit of soy sauce.


My dad always used to put soy sauce on scrambled eggs and I just picked it up from him.

And with that, I had a Health Valley Organic bar.


I snacked on some blueberry yogurt pretzels.


These are fantastic. They're from the Fresh Market and probably one of the best things they make there, but then everything they have is good.

I've been missing my salads terribly, so for dinner I made a huge southwestern-ish one.


It had romaine, white beans, corn, pineapple, goat cheese, and taco sauce. Yummy!

I ended up eating more and lying around from the rest of the night. Boo back pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment